- To take a second job, usually menial, to supplement one's daytime earnings.
Moonlighting or moonlighter may refer to:
- Moonlighting (TV series), starring Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd, 1985-1989
- Moonlighting (film), a 1982 film by Jerzy Skolimowski
- Moonlighting (song), a 1975 song by Leo Sayer
- Moonlighting (Roger Daltrey album), a 2005 album by Roger Daltrey
- Moonlighting (album), the 1986 debut album of contemporary jazz group The Rippingtons
- Dendrocnide moroides, a stinging rainforest shrub also known as moonlighter
- Marine All Weather Fighter Attack Squadron 332 - VMFA(AW)-332 is a USMC fighter squadron nicknamed the Moonlighters.
- The act of working dual or multiple jobs at the same time.
moonlighting in Dutch: Moonlighting